Terms & Conditions
Services are intended for users who are at least 18 years old. Persons under the age
of 18 are not permitted to use or register for the Services.
other intellectual property rights and unfair competition laws) and treaties in the United
States and around the world.
- access the Services; and
- download or print a copy of any portion of the Content to which you have properly gained access.
aggregated, republished, uploaded, posted, publicly displayed, encoded,
translated, transmitted, distributed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited
for any commercial purpose whatsoever, without our express prior written
- confirm that you have read and agree with our
“ PROHIBITED ACTIVITIES “ and will not post, send, publish, upload, or transmit through the Services any Submission that is illegal, harassing, hateful, harmful, defamatory, obscene, bullying, abusive, discriminatory, threatening to any person or group, sexually explicit, false, inaccurate, deceitful, or misleading;
- to the extent permissible by applicable law, waive any and all moral rights to any such Submission
- warrant that any such Submission
are original to you or that you have the necessary rights and licenses to submit such Submissions and that you have full authority to grant us the above-mentioned rights in relation to your Submissions ; and
- warrant and represent that your Submissions
do not constitute confidential information.
will be true, accurate, current, and complete; (2) you will maintain the accuracy of such information and promptly update such registration information as necessary;
minor in the jurisdiction in which you reside
otherwise; (6) you will not use the Services for any illegal or
any errors or mistakes in pricing, even if we have already requested or
- Systematically retrieve data or other content from the Services to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database, or directory without written permission from us.
- Trick, defraud, or mislead us and other users, especially in any attempt to learn sensitive account information such as user passwords.
- Circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Services, including features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on the use of the Services and/or the Content contained therein.
- Disparage, tarnish, or otherwise harm, in our opinion, us and/or the Services.
- Use any information obtained from the Services in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person.
- Make improper use of our support services or submit false reports of abuse or misconduct.
- Use the Services in a manner inconsistent with any applicable laws or regulations.
- Engage in
unauthorized framing of or linking to the Services.
- Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) viruses, Trojan horses, or other material, including excessive use of capital letters and spamming (continuous posting of repetitive text), that interferes with any party’s uninterrupted use and enjoyment of the Services or modifies, impairs, disrupts, alters, or interferes with the use, features, functions, operation, or maintenance of the Services.
- Engage in any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to send comments or messages, or using any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
- Delete the copyright or other proprietary rights notice from any Content.
- Attempt to impersonate another user or person or use the username of another user.
- Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) any material that acts as a passive or active information collection or transmission mechanism, including without limitation, clear graphics interchange formats (
“gifs” ), 1×1 pixels, web bugs, cookies, or other similar devices (sometimes referred to as “spyware” or “passive collection mechanisms” or “pcms” ).
- Interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on the Services or the networks or services connected to the Services.
- Harass, annoy, intimidate, or threaten any of our employees or agents engaged in providing any portion of the Services to you.
- Attempt to bypass any measures of the Services designed to prevent or restrict access to the Services, or any portion of the Services.
- Except as permitted by applicable law, decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the Services.
- Except as may be the result of standard search engine or Internet browser usage, use, launch, develop, or distribute any automated system, including without limitation, any spider, robot, cheat utility, scraper, or offline reader that accesses the Services, or use or launch any
unauthorized script or other software.
- Use a buying agent or purchasing agent to make purchases on the Services.
- Make any
unauthorized use of the Services, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of users by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email, or creating user accounts by automated means or under false pretenses .
- Use the Services as part of any effort to compete with us or otherwise use the Services and/or the Content for any revenue-generating
endeavor or commercial enterprise.
- The creation, distribution, transmission, public display, or performance, and the accessing, downloading, or copying of your Contributions do not and will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, or moral rights of any third party.
- You are the creator and owner of or have the necessary
licenses , rights, consents, releases, and permissions to use and to authorize us, the Services, and other users of the Services to use your Contributions in any manner contemplated by the Services and these Legal Terms.
- You have the written consent, release, and/or permission of each and every identifiable individual person in your Contributions to use the name or likeness of each and every such identifiable individual person to enable inclusion and use of your Contributions in any manner contemplated by the Services and these Legal Terms.
- Your Contributions are not false, inaccurate, or misleading.
- Your Contributions are not unsolicited or
unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, pyramid schemes, chain letters, spam, mass mailings, or other forms of solicitation.
- Your Contributions are not obscene, lewd, lascivious, filthy, violent, harassing,
libelous , slanderous, or otherwise objectionable (as determined by us).
- Your Contributions do not ridicule, mock, disparage, intimidate, or abuse anyone.
- Your Contributions are not used to harass or threaten (in the legal sense of those terms) any other person and to promote violence against a specific person or class of people.
- Your Contributions do not violate any applicable law, regulation, or rule.
- Your Contributions do not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party.
- Your Contributions do not violate any applicable law concerning child pornography, or otherwise intended to protect the health or well-being of minors.
- Your Contributions do not include any offensive comments that are connected to race, national origin, gender, sexual preference, or physical handicap.
- Your Contributions do not otherwise violate, or link to material that violates, any provision of these Legal Terms, or any applicable law or regulation.
defend, indemnify, and hold us harmless, including our subsidiaries,
affiliates, and all of our respective officers, agents, partners, and
employees, from and against any loss, damage, liability, claim, or demand, including
reasonable attorneys’ fees and expenses, made by any third party due to or
arising out of:
certain data that you transmit to the Services for the purpose of managing the
performance of the Services, as well as data relating to your use of the Services. Although we perform regular routine backups
of data, you are solely responsible for all data that you transmit or that
relates to any activity you have undertaken using the Services. You agree
that we shall have no liability to you for any loss or corruption of any such
data, and you hereby waive any right of action against us arising from any such
loss or corruption of such data.
with us is not satisfactorily resolved, you can contact the Complaint
Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the California
Department of Consumer Affairs in writing at 1625 North Market Blvd., Suite N
112, Sacramento, California 95834 or by telephone at (800) 952-5210 or (916)
Custom SEO Campaigns
We can execute a long-term SEO strategy that will help your business get discovered by highly-qualified potential clients. No matter what the latest trends in search are; we’ll be up-to-date to provide a cost-efficient approach for ranking higher on Google and other major engines like Bing or Yahoo. From keywords to content creation – everything is tailored toward giving our clients exactly what they need most: more traffic, more leads, and more sales!
First, we conduct keyword research with the best SEO tools that allow us to find what is most popular, what your competition uses, and what we need to optimize your campaign correctly. Keyword research tactics enable us to get into the searcher’s mind and understand the ways they’re searching for your services or products. Strategic keyword selection will ensure we improve your search visibility, quality of traffic, and overarching link profile.
We will analyze all technical factors that can have either a positive or negative effect on your website’s search engine ranking. Checking on page load times, meta data, duplicate content, and 301 redirects.
Whatever we can do to improve your search engine rankings along the way, we will take advantage of the opportunity. Whether it be through content marketing your audience will find extremely helpful, or link building from reputable sources, our search engine optimization strategies will work for any business wanting their website ranked high among the search engine results pages.
We’ve achieved first place for thousands of keywords for our partners by ensuring the website is indexable, utilizing high-quality content that converts, and all the right trusted links.
Stack Marketing gets your website found online, clicked on by potential clients, and gives your business every chance it needs to pitch your services to interested prospects. No matter what industry or niche, we can help leverage SEO to ensure shoppers find their next purchase with our SEO efforts!
Social Media Management
Social media is the first jump into building brand awareness and engagement today. Your Instagram grid needs to match your brand’s identity. Your TikTok videos need to be as ecstatic as your customers are for your service or product. You need to be able to sell your service in 280 characters or less.
Stack Marketing’s team of passionate social media content creators can do that just! We will keep your feed flowing with trendy and fresh content that will wow your audience, run daily activities, monitor engagements, and increase followers on your social media profiles. While telling your brand’s story, you will attract targeted followers who will convert into loyal clients.
Whether your goal is to sell your product or service, build awareness, drive traffic to your website, generate leads, or promote content – we plan and execute our social advertising campaigns to support your overall marketing needs. Our campaigns provide incredible value as they are highly targeted and only viewed by the audience known to have an interest or need that your product or service can fulfill.
Google loves social media and since it looks for regularly updated websites, pushing social media directly into your website will benefit with a frog leap in your website’s position on Google’s search engine result pages.
We’re here to provide you with the level of support your company needs to thrive in this competitive digital world and never leave a client or prospect waiting for a reply on the web. Hiring an advertising agency can help you save time by monitoring and responding to everything, from messages to comments.
You can count on Stack Marketing’s social media management services to level up your social media marketing by scheduling out posts in an organized sequence and creating the most effective hashtag strategy to help you get found more often on all platforms.
We’re here to help you succeed. Our analytical social media content creators are ready for your daily digital advertising needs from Instagram to Google ads, no matter how big or small they may be.
Winnipeg Web Design
Your business is unique and so are your needs. We are a collaborative marketing agency that works closely with our clients to hear what they envision their website to be. We start with planning a site map and design concepts based on what you want from the site, then once the design concept is finalized and approved by you – we take it from there!
As WordPress specialists, we leverage the power and flexibility it offers to build impactful websites that excite clients and their prospects. We design and develop websites that raise perceptions, create trust, and drive growth. From structure to design, our web team uncovers the best way to share your brand and products with the world for maximum conversions.
Stack Marketing specializes in web design development for all industries from non profit organizations to retail ecommerce websites and everything in between. Our web designers make stunning websites that are engaging and creative with original designs crafted to match your logo.
Our coders speed up the website, fully secure it, optimize it with SEO best practices, and build it to adapt to all screen sizes. Your website will be organized, easy to read, and navigate, with all the right keywords implemented to optimize for optimal performance in search engine rankings against local businesses. The Stack Marketing web design team will make revisions and edits until you are 100% satisfied with the final product!
PPC/Google Ad Campaigns
Cost-effective, fast, and accountable, PPC marketing is a powerful, controllable way to improve your online visibility. The PPC masters at the Stack Marketing agency are eager to work hard to get you the most out of your advertising budget.
An effective PPC campaign is the key to success for any business. We specialize in helping you find clients, capture their attention, and convert them into loyal brand advocates who will tell all of their friends about your services and products!
We use a variety of techniques to propel you up to the top of the search results list including paid search marketing, display marketing, remarketing, and customer matching. With our PPC optimization strategies in place such as updating keywords regularly, improving your website’s performance, using ad extensions, A/B testing, and our decades of combined experience, we can help you accomplish any PPC campaign favorably.
We’ll guide and assist you with everything from targeting a specific audience or improving lead conversion rates, all while providing insightful reports on performance so our clients can reach their goals quickly and easily while maximizing return on investment (ROI)! Plus our reporting gives data into what works best so there’s no guesswork involved whatsoever.