- Visit our website at stackmarketing.ca, or any website of ours that links to this privacy notice
- Download and use our mobile application (Lead Connector), or any other application of ours that links to this privacy notice
- Engage with us in other related ways, including any sales, marketing, or events
- phone numbers
- email addresses
- mailing addresses
- job titles
- contact preferences
- contact or authentication data
- billing addresses
Application Data. If you use our application(s), we also may collect the following information if you choose to provide us with access or permission:
- Mobile Device Data. We automatically collect device information (such as your mobile device ID, model, and manufacturer), operating system, version information and system configuration information, device and application identification numbers, browser type and version, hardware model Internet service provider and/or mobile carrier, and Internet Protocol (IP) address (or proxy server). If you are using our application(s), we may also collect information about the phone network associated with your mobile device, your mobile device’s operating system or platform, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device’s unique device ID, and information about the features of our application(s) you accessed.
- Push Notifications. We may request to send you push notifications regarding your account or certain features of the application(s). If you wish to opt out from receiving these types of communications, you may turn them off in your device’s settings.
- Log and Usage Data. Log and usage data is service-related, diagnostic, usage, and performance information our servers automatically collect when you access or use our Services and which we record in log files. Depending on how you interact with us, this log data may include your IP address, device information, browser type, and settings and information about your activity in the Services (such as the date/time stamps associated with your usage, pages and files viewed, searches, and other actions you take such as which features you use), device event information (such as system activity, error reports (sometimes called “crash dumps”), and hardware settings).
- Device Data. We collect device data such as information about your computer, phone, tablet, or other device you use to access the Services. Depending on the device used, this device data may include information such as your IP address (or proxy server), device and application identification numbers, location, browser type, hardware model, Internet service provider and/or mobile carrier, operating system, and system configuration information.
- Location Data. We collect location data such as information about your device’s location, which can be either precise or imprecise. How much information we collect depends on the type and settings of the device you use to access the Services. For example, we may use GPS and other technologies to collect geolocation data that tells us your current location (based on your IP address). You can opt out of allowing us to collect this information either by refusing access to the information or by disabling your Location setting on your device. However, if you choose to opt out, you may not be able to use certain aspects of the Services.
- To facilitate account creation and authentication and otherwise manage user accounts. We may process your information so you can create and log in to your account, as well as keep your account in working order.
- To deliver and facilitate delivery of services to the user. We may process your information to provide you with the requested service.
- To respond to user inquiries/offer support to users. We may process your information to respond to your inquiries and solve any potential issues you might have with the requested service.
- To send administrative information to you. We may process your information to send you details about our products and services, changes to our terms and policies, and other similar information.
- To fulfill and manage your orders. We may process your information to fulfill and manage your orders, payments, returns, and exchanges made through the Services.
- To request feedback. We may process your information when necessary to request feedback and to contact you about your use of our Services.
- To send you marketing and promotional communications. We may process the personal information you send to us for our marketing purposes, if this is in accordance with your marketing preferences. You can opt out of our marketing emails at any time. For more information, see “WHAT ARE YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS?” below.
- To deliver targeted advertising to you. We may process your information to develop and display personalized content and advertising tailored to your interests, location, and more.
- To post testimonials. We post testimonials on our Services that may contain personal information.
- To protect our Services. We may process your information as part of our efforts to keep our Services safe and secure, including fraud monitoring and prevention.
- To evaluate and improve our Services, products, marketing, and your experience. We may process your information when we believe it is necessary to identify usage trends, determine the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns, and to evaluate and improve our Services, products, marketing, and your experience.
- To identify usage trends. We may process information about how you use our Services to better understand how they are being used so we can improve them.
- To determine the effectiveness of our marketing and promotional campaigns. We may process your information to better understand how to provide marketing and promotional campaigns that are most relevant to you.
- To comply with our legal obligations. We may process your information to comply with our legal obligations, respond to legal requests, and exercise, establish, or defend our legal rights.
- If collection is clearly in the interests of an individual and consent cannot be obtained in a timely way
- For investigations and fraud detection and prevention
- For business transactions provided certain conditions are met
- If it is contained in a witness statement and the collection is necessary to assess, process, or settle an insurance claim
- For identifying injured, ill, or deceased persons and communicating with next of kin
- If we have reasonable grounds to believe an individual has been, is, or may be victim of financial abuse
- If it is reasonable to expect collection and use with consent would compromise the availability or the accuracy of the information and the collection is reasonable for purposes related to investigating a breach of an agreement or a contravention of the laws of Canada or a province
- If disclosure is required to comply with a subpoena, warrant, court order, or rules of the court relating to the production of records
- If it was produced by an individual in the course of their employment, business, or profession and the collection is consistent with the purposes for which the information was produced
- If the collection is solely for journalistic, artistic, or literary purposes
- If the information is publicly available and is specified by the regulations
- Business Transfers. We may share or transfer your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
- Affiliates. We may share your information with our affiliates, in which case we will require those affiliates to honor this privacy notice. Affiliates include our parent company and any subsidiaries, joint venture partners, or other companies that we control or that are under common control with us.
- Business Partners. We may share your information with our business partners to offer you certain products, services, or promotions.
- Contact us using the contact information provided.
300 – 330 St. Mary Ave.
Custom SEO Campaigns
We can execute a long-term SEO strategy that will help your business get discovered by highly-qualified potential clients. No matter what the latest trends in search are; we’ll be up-to-date to provide a cost-efficient approach for ranking higher on Google and other major engines like Bing or Yahoo. From keywords to content creation – everything is tailored toward giving our clients exactly what they need most: more traffic, more leads, and more sales!
First, we conduct keyword research with the best SEO tools that allow us to find what is most popular, what your competition uses, and what we need to optimize your campaign correctly. Keyword research tactics enable us to get into the searcher’s mind and understand the ways they’re searching for your services or products. Strategic keyword selection will ensure we improve your search visibility, quality of traffic, and overarching link profile.
We will analyze all technical factors that can have either a positive or negative effect on your website’s search engine ranking. Checking on page load times, meta data, duplicate content, and 301 redirects.
Whatever we can do to improve your search engine rankings along the way, we will take advantage of the opportunity. Whether it be through content marketing your audience will find extremely helpful, or link building from reputable sources, our search engine optimization strategies will work for any business wanting their website ranked high among the search engine results pages.
We’ve achieved first place for thousands of keywords for our partners by ensuring the website is indexable, utilizing high-quality content that converts, and all the right trusted links.
Stack Marketing gets your website found online, clicked on by potential clients, and gives your business every chance it needs to pitch your services to interested prospects. No matter what industry or niche, we can help leverage SEO to ensure shoppers find their next purchase with our SEO efforts!
Social Media Management
Social media is the first jump into building brand awareness and engagement today. Your Instagram grid needs to match your brand’s identity. Your TikTok videos need to be as ecstatic as your customers are for your service or product. You need to be able to sell your service in 280 characters or less.
Stack Marketing’s team of passionate social media content creators can do that just! We will keep your feed flowing with trendy and fresh content that will wow your audience, run daily activities, monitor engagements, and increase followers on your social media profiles. While telling your brand’s story, you will attract targeted followers who will convert into loyal clients.
Whether your goal is to sell your product or service, build awareness, drive traffic to your website, generate leads, or promote content – we plan and execute our social advertising campaigns to support your overall marketing needs. Our campaigns provide incredible value as they are highly targeted and only viewed by the audience known to have an interest or need that your product or service can fulfill.
Google loves social media and since it looks for regularly updated websites, pushing social media directly into your website will benefit with a frog leap in your website’s position on Google’s search engine result pages.
We’re here to provide you with the level of support your company needs to thrive in this competitive digital world and never leave a client or prospect waiting for a reply on the web. Hiring an advertising agency can help you save time by monitoring and responding to everything, from messages to comments.
You can count on Stack Marketing’s social media management services to level up your social media marketing by scheduling out posts in an organized sequence and creating the most effective hashtag strategy to help you get found more often on all platforms.
We’re here to help you succeed. Our analytical social media content creators are ready for your daily digital advertising needs from Instagram to Google ads, no matter how big or small they may be.
Winnipeg Web Design
Your business is unique and so are your needs. We are a collaborative marketing agency that works closely with our clients to hear what they envision their website to be. We start with planning a site map and design concepts based on what you want from the site, then once the design concept is finalized and approved by you – we take it from there!
As WordPress specialists, we leverage the power and flexibility it offers to build impactful websites that excite clients and their prospects. We design and develop websites that raise perceptions, create trust, and drive growth. From structure to design, our web team uncovers the best way to share your brand and products with the world for maximum conversions.
Stack Marketing specializes in web design development for all industries from non profit organizations to retail ecommerce websites and everything in between. Our web designers make stunning websites that are engaging and creative with original designs crafted to match your logo.
Our coders speed up the website, fully secure it, optimize it with SEO best practices, and build it to adapt to all screen sizes. Your website will be organized, easy to read, and navigate, with all the right keywords implemented to optimize for optimal performance in search engine rankings against local businesses. The Stack Marketing web design team will make revisions and edits until you are 100% satisfied with the final product!
PPC/Google Ad Campaigns
Cost-effective, fast, and accountable, PPC marketing is a powerful, controllable way to improve your online visibility. The PPC masters at the Stack Marketing agency are eager to work hard to get you the most out of your advertising budget.
An effective PPC campaign is the key to success for any business. We specialize in helping you find clients, capture their attention, and convert them into loyal brand advocates who will tell all of their friends about your services and products!
We use a variety of techniques to propel you up to the top of the search results list including paid search marketing, display marketing, remarketing, and customer matching. With our PPC optimization strategies in place such as updating keywords regularly, improving your website’s performance, using ad extensions, A/B testing, and our decades of combined experience, we can help you accomplish any PPC campaign favorably.
We’ll guide and assist you with everything from targeting a specific audience or improving lead conversion rates, all while providing insightful reports on performance so our clients can reach their goals quickly and easily while maximizing return on investment (ROI)! Plus our reporting gives data into what works best so there’s no guesswork involved whatsoever.